For Degree Programs (Ph.D. and Master's)
- The application fee for all degree applicants is US $105.00.
For Non-Degree Programs
- The application fee for all non-degree applicants is US $105.00.
- International non-degree applicants must also include a US $25.00 document processing fee.
Payment of all application fees
- Credit card (Visa or MasterCard) is the only form of payment.
- All payments must be made immediately following submission of the application.
- Debit cards and credit card debit authorizations are not accepted.
- Wire transfers (such as SWIFT or Fedwire) are not accepted.
Fee Waiver Program
Eligibility - in order to request a fee waiver you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or a U.S. permanent resident (non-U.S. citizens are not eligible to apply for a fee waiver), and
- Be a participant in certain fellowship programs or recipient of certain fellowship funds, or
- Have attended a specified recruitment event of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences or one of the programs sponsoring such an event and have a pre-coded Fee Waiver Request form.
- Be applying as an applicant with demonstrated financial hardship.
- Non-degree applicants are not eligible for a fee waiver.
- Click this link for information about Fee Waivers.