Registered Grad Organizations can request funding from McDougal GSL of GSAS
As of July 1, 2017, ONLY graduate organizations currently registered with McDougal Graduate Student Life in GSAS may request any funding from McDougal GSL-GSAS.
- As of Spring 2017, student organizations must Register online in the new Yale Connect via Orgsync system to be recognized and to operate on the Yale campus as an official organization to access rooms, resources, communications and funding.
- Official registration is required BEFORE your organization can request funding from McDougal GSL - GSAS
- Read the McDougal GSL - GSAS Organization Registration Guidelines
- If eligible, Submit a Registration Request online in the Yale Connect system
- Once approved, then you may request organization funding using the guidelines and forms found online in the Grad Orgs Resources Portal in Yale Connect-OrgSync for GSAS
Other Sources of Funding for Graduate Student Organization events
- Graduate and Professional Student Senate
- The Office of International Students and Scholars International Programming Fund (IPF) for events involving international student groups or international issues.
- MacMillan Center for International and Area Studies for more academic and culturally related events.
- The Graduate School Dean’s Fund for Student-Organized Colloquia and Symposia gives funding for GSAS student research workshops or student-organized conferences on campus.
- The Graduate School’s Office of Graduate Student Development and Diversity funds multi-cultural and diversity groups and events.
- The Office of Career Strategy for GSAS graduate-student career related events
- The Yale Office of Development must grant student organizations advance approval for any fundraising efforts involving alumni, corporate or foundation sponsors.
- Please contact them directly before seeking outside corporate or alumni sponsors for events or group activities.
- Local merchants and organizations may provide sponsorships and in kind support as appropriate.