Want to find out about all the great McDougal Grad Student Life events planned year-round by the GSL Fellows? We've got an email newsletter and social media channels to keep you connected with events and with the graduate community:
- Weekly McDougal Grad Student Life e-Notes tell you about fun and interest GSL events, Fellows Tips of the Week, and announcements from grad groups about grad resources. The GSL Notes are sent automatically to all GSAS students weekly. Once a week, no spam, we promise.
- Student Spouses/partners, postdocs & other Yale G&P students can subscribe to Notes here
- Academic year (Sept-May) - The GSL Notes are on Summer break, and will be transitioning into Yale Connect in Sept 2017. Groups can begin using their own Yale Connect portals to advertise events to students.
Follow McDougal GSL on Facebook - find out about fun GSL events, and see photos of yourself and friends from GSL events!
Follow McDougal GSL on Instagram - for amazing images from the Yale Grad community
Special Facebook Groups managed by McDougal GSL:
- For Grad Spouses & Partners (S-P) - Special info & group for S-Ps.
- For Grad Bulldogs with Pups: Grad Students (and S-P) with Kids - for family-friendly events planned by McDougal GSL Family Fellows and others in the Yale & New Haven community
- Yale (year) New GSAS students groups - for each entering GSAS class