Want to find out about all the great McDougal Grad Student Life events planned year-round by the GSL Fellows? We've got an email newsletter, an online calendar and events system (Yale Connect-OrgSync) and social media channels to keep you connected with events and with the graduate community:
- Weekly McDougal Grad Student Life e-Notes tell you about fun and interesting GSL events, Fellows Tips of the Week, and select announcements. Fellows email the McDougal GSL Notes automatically to all GSAS students weekly. Only once a week, no spam, we promise.
- In Sept. 2017, we have changed email listserv operations for McDougal GSL, and moved communications and events into Yale Connect - OrgSync. Later in Fall 2017 we may be able to offer a signup for spouses-partners.
- McDougal GSL on Yale Connect (OrgSync) - all McDougal GSL events are listed in the McDougal GSL portal and GSAS events calendar online in Yale Connect (OrgSync), so login with Yale netid to see interesting events and signup!
- GSAS Grad Student Spouses/partners and postdocs can subscribe to GSL Notes starting in October 2017. You can also see our GSL Facebook pages for info on our events!
- Notes sent weekly in Academic year (Sept-May) - Registered grad organizations can use their own Yale Connect portals to advertise events to students, and can request them to be shared to the GSAS community events calendar.
Follow McDougal GSL on Facebook - find out about fun GSL events, and see photos of yourself and friends from GSL events!
Follow McDougal GSL on Instagram - for amazing images from the Yale Grad community
Special Facebook Groups managed by McDougal GSL:
- For Grad Spouses & Partners (S-P) - Special info & group for S-Ps.
- For Grad Families with Children (Bulldogs with Pups) - for grad student family-friendly events planned by McDougal GSL Family Fellows and others in the Yale & New Haven community
- Yale (year) New GSAS students groups - for each entering GSAS class