Skip to main content

Deferred Admissions

Requests for deferred admission will be considered only after an offer of admission has been accepted. Request for deferral must be submitted in writing to the respective associate dean who will communicate with the Graduate School’s department or program. An admissions deferral may be requested for one academic year.