For Degree Programs (Ph.D. and Master's)
- The application fee for all degree applicants is US $105.00.
For Non-Degree Programs
- The application fee for all non-degree applicants is US $105.00.
- International non-degree applicants are also assessed a US $25.00 document processing fee.
- Non-degree applicants are not eligible for a fee waiver.
Paying Application Fees
- Payment will be required immediately upon submitting an application.
- Only Visa or Mastercard are accepted.
- Debit cards and credit card debit authorizations are not accepted.
- Wire transfers (such as SWIFT or Fedwire) are not accepted.
- Application fees are non-refundable.
Fee Waiver Requests
Some Ph.D. or Master's applicants may be eligible to request a fee waiver.
- Only U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents are eligible to request a fee waiver.
- Non-U.S. citizens are not eligible to apply for a fee waiver (except for eligible participants in CSC or CAPES)
Fee waivers may be granted on the basis of:
- Participation in certain fellowship programs or receipt of certain fellowship funds
- Participation at an eligible recruitment event
- Documented financial hardship
Fee waiver requests are due by November 20 regardless of the application deadline.
Non-degree applicants are not eligible for a fee waiver.
See Fee Waiver Eligibility & Instructions for more information about applying for a fee waiver.