For Degree Programs (Ph.D. and Master's)
- The application fee for all degree applicants is US $105.00.
For Non-Degree Programs
- The application fee for all non-degree applicants is US $105.00.
- International non-degree applicants must also include a US $25.00 document processing fee.
- Non-degree applicants are not eligible for a fee waiver.
Payment of all application fees
- Credit card (Visa or MasterCard) is the only form of payment.
- All payments are required for submission of the application.
- Debit cards and credit card debit authorizations are not accepted.
- Wire transfers (such as SWIFT or Fedwire) are not accepted.
- Application fees are non-refundable.
Fee Waiver Requests
Some Ph.D. or Master's applicants may be eligible to request a fee waiver. To be eligible, the applicant must first start their application and be a:
- U.S. citizen or a U.S. permanent resident
- Non-U.S. citizens are not eligible to apply for a fee waiver
Fee waivers may be granted on the basis of:
- Participation in certain fellowship programs or receipt of certain fellowship funds
- Participation at an eligible recruitment event
- Documented financial hardship
Fee waiver requests are due by December 1 regardless of the application deadline.
Non-degree applicants are not eligible for a fee waiver.
Click this link for information about Fee Waivers.