- Application for admission to the Yale Graduate School of Arts and Sciences for all degree and non-degree programs is an online process.
- All documents in support of your application must be uploaded to your application. This includes all required materials such as your personal statement of purpose and transcripts. No materials are to be mailed to the Graduate School or to your designated program of study.
- Recommenders submit their letters of recommendation for you online. Once you identify a recommender they will receive an email providing instructions and access information.
- You have the ability to work on your application at any time and submit it when you are ready.
- You have the ability to “track” the receipt of standardized test scores and recommendations upon starting and after submitting your application.
- Applications received on or before the deadline of the program to which you are applying are made available to your designated program to review after the deadline of your program.
- Application accounts created or started but not submitted by the deadline of your respective program will be deleted prior to the start of the new application cycle (early August of each year). Application data and any associated supplemental materials are not retained.
Please read the Policies and Procedures for detailed information on the actual requirements of the process.