- Application for admission to the Yale Graduate School of Arts and Sciences for all degree and non-degree programs is only available online.
- All documents in support of your application must be uploaded to your application. This includes all required materials such as your personal statement of purpose and transcripts. No materials are to be mailed to the Graduate School or to your designated program of study.
- Recommenders submit their letters of recommendation for you online. Once you identify a recommender they will receive an email providing instructions and access information.
- You have the ability to track the receipt of standardized test scores and recommendations upon starting and after submitting your application.
- Applications received on or before the deadline of the program to which you are applying are made available to your designated program to review after the deadline of your program.
- All are welcome to apply, without regard to citizenship or immigration status.
Please read the Policies and Procedures for detailed information on the actual requirements of the process.