- An application may be made to only one department or program at the Graduate School per term.
- There are, however, a number of programs that permit you to apply as a combined degree applicant using a single application.
- An application to African American Studies, Film Studies, Renaissance Studies, or Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies requires you to apply as a combined degree applicant.
- To determine combined degree program options please refer to our list of Departments and Programs:
- Select your program.
- Click on the link to the bulletin and look for combined Ph.D. programs.