Skip to main content

Can I upload my academic record (unofficial) transcripts obtained from my institution’s web site?


Academic records, such as those frequently available to enrolled students from an institutional Student Information System portal, can be uploaded.

However, please make certain that such an academic record contains course identifiers, names, and grades or consider uploading a scanned copy of your transcript.

In addition, if your institution uses, as an institutional identification number, your Social Security Number, please ensure that you obscure (using whiteout or a black marker) that number before scanning and uploading to your application.