Are you curious to learn more about Ph.D. programs at Yale? We invite promising, highly qualified, prospective graduate students from diverse backgrounds and experiences to attend Diversity Preview Days.
During the three-day on-campus program, you will:
- Meet Yale faculty and graduate students
- Tour the campus and research facilities
- Sit in on a graduate-level course
- Learn more about the graduate admissions process
- Participate in professional development workshops
Most travel expenses (accommodation, meals and transportation) are covered by Yale University. You will be housed with a current Yale student.
The 2019 Diversity Days will take place from September 19-21, 2019. Applications for 2019 are currently closed.
In Yale News, April 1, 2019: Graduate School Expands Diversity Recruitment Efforts
Who is Eligible to Participate?
- You must be a recent graduate or a senior who will graduate no later than Summer 2020, and who anticipates enrolling in graduate school in Fall 2020.
- You must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- You must demonstrate serious interest in enrolling in a Yale University Ph.D. program
- If you are African American or Black, American Indian or Alaskan Native, Hispanic or Latino, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, OR participated in a McNair Post-Baccalaureate Achievement Program, OR are a first-generation college student who participated in Upward Bound, Talent Search, Educational Opportunities Centers, or similar programs, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
How Do I Apply?
Applications are no longer being accepted for the September 2019 program.
Contact us at email@example.com.