Are you curious to learn more about Ph.D. programs at Yale? We invite promising, highly qualified, prospective graduate students from diverse backgrounds and experiences to attend the Virtual Diversity Preview Day.
During the program, you will:
- Meet Yale faculty and graduate students
- Take a virtual tour of the campus
- Learn more about the graduate admissions process
The 2020 Virtual Diversity Preview Day will take place on September 24, 2020.
In Yale News, April 1, 2019: Graduate School Expands Diversity Recruitment Efforts
Who is Eligible to Participate?
- You must be a recent graduate or a senior who will graduate no later than Summer 2021, and who anticipates enrolling in graduate school in Fall 2021.
- You must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- You must demonstrate serious interest in enrolling in a Yale University Ph.D. program
- If you are African American or Black, American Indian or Alaskan Native, Hispanic or Latino, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, OR participated in a McNair Post-Baccalaureate Achievement Program, OR are a first-generation college student who participated in Upward Bound, Talent Search, Educational Opportunities Centers, or similar programs, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
How Do I Apply?
The Diversity Preview Days Application and FAQs for the 2020 program can be found here.
Contact us at email@example.com.