Skip to main content

External & Combined Awards

Back to Categories List

You need to provide a copy of the award notification you received from the external agency to the Graduate School Financial Aid Office. Send your award notice to Ph.D. Students: The Graduate School policy of combining external awards with Yale fellowships will apply in such cases and is very generous. Further information regarding our combined award policy is on the web at: