Skip to main content

Student bills are sent at the beginning of each month to your e-mail address. Bills are payable upon receipt. Failure to pay a bill on time may result in a late fee of $125.

There are a variety of options offered for making payments. You can find information on making payments on the Student Financial Services website at:

The Graduate School Financial Aid Office can help you. You may contact them by phone at: (203) 432-2739, or by e-mail at:

Yes. You can arrange to have deductions from your semi-monthly stipend checks to pay your rent or room and board charges. Information and instructions will be sent with your first student bill. If you have questions or need another payroll deduction form you can contact Student Financial Services by phone at (203) 432-2700, by e-mail at: or visit them at 246 Church Street, 1st floor.