Skip to main content

What About Taxes?

Our office receives many inquiries from students regarding taxes and the preparation of filing a tax return. We urge students to consult a professional tax adviser, as the University cannot offer individual tax advice. However, we can describe the treatment of taxes dependent on the type of fellowship(s) you receive as well as how to obtain documents you may need to file a return at the end of the year.  For information on the treatment of taxes:

Still have questions after reviewing the websites above, email us at