Skip to main content

If I took a required examination, but my test score has expired, what should I do?

If your scores can no longer be released to us by the test score service, you may still self-report your old scores in your application. A department or program may review an application with self-reported scores, if they wish. 

However, an offer of admission from the Graduate School will be contingent upon receipt of official scores for any required examinations. As a result, if you self-report expired scores for which you will not be able to send official score reports, you may need to take those tests again before you will be allowed to matriculate.