For Yale campus options, please see the Life in New Haven pages for New Haven and area options.
Arts & Culture
- Yale Arts Calendar
- Yale Student Life Hub Arts Section
- Museums and Galleries are mostly free to everyone or free with your Yale ID.
- Peabody Museum of Natural History is also free to students with a Yale ID.
- Yale Repertory Theatre and Yale School of Drama offer student tickets and passes.
- Yale School of Music concerts are free or discounted for students.
- Yale Cabaret and Summer Cabaret also offer discounted student tickets.
Nightlife & Socializing On-campus
- McDougal Graduate Student Life organizes First Friday at Five Monthly Grad Happy Hours, arts, music, and sports outings, family events, Winter Ball, McBrewgal Fest, Grad Nights out, which are all planned by Graduate Student Fellows.
- The Gryphon and Gryphon’s Pub host regular social events and annual parties. 21+ with a government issued ID.
- New Haven Nightlife
Student Organizations & Activities
- Graduate Student Organizations plan concerts, parties, dances, and socials.
- Graduate Affiliate Program gives you the opportunity to affiliate with one of the Yale residential colleges and to get to know undergraduates and plan activities with them (these are NOT live-in positions in the colleges).
- Fall applications online for first year students only.
- Each spring continuing graduate and professional school students can apply online for the following academic year.
- Students and Alumni of Yale (STAY) connects Yale undergraduates, graduate and professional students, and alumni through leadership, service, mentoring, and social activities.
- Chaplain's Office and Religious Life at Yale provides interfaith activities, worship, campus fellowship, and student religious groups for your spiritual needs.
- Yale World Fellows invites you to apply to be a graduate or professional school student associate or affiliate of the World Fellows Program.