Skip to main content
Library, IT and Legal Services
Library, Information Technology & Computing Services
- Student Technology Collaborative, Information Technology Services provides support for students, including how to setup your computer, networking, email, printing, and more.
- EliApps is Yale's gmail.
- Yale Software Library provides free software to download and use legally (NetID login required).
- Yale Printing and Publishing Service (YPPS) will print Yale business cards, posters, course packets, design, and more for you at reasonable cost.
- VPN allows secure login to Yale's Virtual Private Network (VPN) from anywhere in the world.
- Lynda offers thousands of online video tutorials so you can acquire tech skills.
- ID Center
- Disability Resource Office serves all graduate and undergraduate students needing accommodation and assistance.
- Yale Bookstore, a Barnes and Noble College store, has textbooks and other useful supplies. Show your Yale ID for student discounts.
Personal Development & Legal Resources
- GSA Ask a Lawyer program is sponsored by the Graduate Student Assembly (GSA). There are regular Ask-a-Lawyer nights during the year for graduate students.
- Legal assistance referrals are provided by Associate Dean Richard Sleight. Email him for a list of local lawyers who will provide an initial free consultation and discounted legal services.