Skip to main content

My academic record from my institution's SIS Portal has an error in a course grade. Can I correct this error?


  • You should not attempt to modify the information reflected on the academic record downloaded from your institution’s SIS Portal. 
  • If there are errors you must have those errors corrected before downloading the record.