First, confirm that you have asked the test agency to send your official scores to the Yale Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, as follows:
- GRE/TOEFL: Institution Code 3987
- GMAT: Code 3TJ-30-78
- IELTS: Submitted electronically to Yale University - Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (also known as the Office of Graduate Admissions)
If you sent your scores more than 7-10 business days prior, please double check that your scores were not sent to a different code or a different professional school at Yale. We are unable to transfer scores across schools at Yale, so you must use the correct code.
If you have confirmed that your scores were sent to the correct code at least 7-10 days business days prior, but your scores still have not been marked as “received” in your application status portal, please email us with the following information:
- The name and email address you used to register for the test
- The name and email address used on your application
- A screenshot or other documentation from the test score service that your scores were sent to Yale Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.