A Message from Dean Cooley
Dear graduate students,
Now that the semester is well under way, we know there are lingering pandemic-related questions about current policies and what to expect for the remainder of the semester.
Graduate Student Assembly (GSA) Chair, Da'Von Boyd and I would like to invite you to a timely GSAS Town Hall (via Zoom) on Monday, February 28 at 5:00 p.m. We have asked the following university leaders to participate – they will answer questions submitted in advance, and live questions if time allows.
• Stephanie Spangler, Vice Provost for Health Affairs and Academic Integrity & University COVID-19 Coordinator
• Don Filer, Associate Vice President for Global Strategy
• Madeline Wilson, Chief Quality Officer, Yale Health
• Sandy Bogucki, Professor Emeritus of Emergency Medicine, Yale School of Medicine
• Danica Tisdale Fisher, Assistant Dean for Diversity & GSAS Health and Safety Leader
• Matthew Tanico, Assistant Dean for Graduate Student Life & GSAS Health and Safety Leader
• Jennifer Mendelsohn, Director of the McDougal Graduate Student Center & & GSAS Health and Safety Leader
To register for the meeting and submit advance questions by Thursday, February 25, kindly use this link.
I hope to see you on February 28.
Dean, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
Vice Provost for Postdoctoral Affairs
C.N.H. Long Professor of Genetics
Professor of Cell Biology and of Molecular, Cellular & Developmental Biology