The Office of Graduate Admissions is located on the Yale campus in Warner House. We are open weekdays between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm (and until 4:30 pm during the summer months). Note: Admissions staff are currently working remotely and the office is not open to visitors.
- Please read our Frequently Asked Questions before contacting us. Answers to many common questions can be found there.
- The application for admission is available online only.
- To receive additional information and future communications from the Graduate School, please fill out our Inquiry Form.
To ensure that your question is answered as quickly as possible, please note the following:
- Transactional questions. If your query is about the application process (i.e., the receipt of test scores, a change of name/address, technical problems with the application, etc.), please contact the Graduate School admissions staff at Graduate Admissions.
- Program-specific questions. Each program evaluates applications differently and independently. If your query is specific to the academic program for which you are applying, please consult their website, where you may find the information you seek. If you still have questions, feel free to contact the director of graduate studies (DGS) or the registrar of the program. They will be able to help you.
Please note: Graduate Admissions does not arrange interviews or schedule appointments for the individual departments and programs. To arrange a visit to a specific department at the Yale Graduate School, please contact the program directly. Guided tours and self-guided tour pamphlets of Yale's campus are available at the Yale Visitor Center.
All Degree Programs (PhD/Master's)
If your query is about the application process (i.e., the receipt of test scores, a change of name/address, technical problems with the application, etc.), please contact the Graduate School Admissions staff at the email address below.
If your query is about the non-degree application process, please contact us at: