City of New Haven Info & Government Services
The City of New Haven Website is a great resource for: police, fire and emergency services; elections and voting; biking and pedestrian safety; transit and transportation; motor vehicles and parking; recycling and trash pickup; parks and recreation; city events; public schools and public libraries; dog licensing and dog parks, events calendars, and more.
Resources in the City of New Haven:
- Police, Fire and Medical Emergencies Dial 911 from any phone for any emergency
- Use SeeClickFix to place a service request or get answers to your New Haven related questions from experts in City Hall. Report issues in your area and their status in getting resolved.
- New Haven Citizen Alert is where you can sign up for the city notification system for emergencies (reverse 911).
- Register to vote and find your alderperson (city council member) and voting ward.
- Bike New Haven is the city Bike Share program; GoNewHavenGO gives you bike and transit tips .
- Parking Info covers parking meters & lots, residential parking stickers, pay or contest parking tickets online, declare your car for city property tax. Use the Parkmobile or GoNew Haven App to pay for metered parking by smartphone.
- Dog Registration in New Haven, animal shelter and rescue pets