Non-Degree Application Process

GSAS student studying

In some cases, it is possible to enroll at the Graduate School as a non-degree student. Non-degree students receive a transcript and many of the benefits of being a Yale student, but do not earn a degree upon completion of their enrollment.

We offer three types of non-degree program:


We are happy to assist you with your application. If you have questions, please contact us.