Withdrawing from the Graduate School

If you wish withdraw from your program in good standing, you must submit a change of status form, indicating your intent to withdraw and return your ID card to the University Registrar’s Office.

If you were enrolled as a PhD student prior to withdrawing and have met the requirements for an en route MA/MS or MPhil degree, you must also submit a degree petition form to receive the degree.

Contact us