Student Support

Find A Resource

Type of Support

Academic Resources

Active Filters

  • Registration & Leaves

    As a student at the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, you are required to register every term, including when you are working on your dissertation. Registration entitles you to attend classes, receive financial aid, and use the libraries, laboratories, and other facilities of the university. You need to register, even if you are not in residence.

Showing 10 of 18 Resources